First person impression added - brother of Jacquell

2022-06-18 - "Did you know Jacquell's brother did modeling?"

  • An individual I know has occasionally mentioned something during a conversation that seemed slightly out of place to me.
  • What is mentioned - for the instances I'm aware of - was perceived by me as the same tone and significance of the existing conversation.
  • Each time I remember feeling briefly confused and wanted to ask about it but the confusion and uncertainty meant I essentially froze up for a few seconds.
    • For an unknown reason on 2022-06-18 I began recalling those instances and something I can't explain.
    • They appear to be something like while I was confused there was information being shared through awareness.
    • On other occasions when I tried asking related questions I didn't receive answers.
    • Later that day I heard what sounded like "he wouldn't give up.":

  • For this instance what was mentioned had to do with Jacquell's brother modeling.
    • I was asked "Did you know Jacquell's brother did modeling?".
    • I replied that I didn't.
    • I was shown a few online photographs.
  • For an unknown reason the time from when it was mentioned to when awareness suddenly changed it's significance was the shortest I know of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First person impression added - Hibearnation

Pieces