Pieces

The list of Questions

[UPDATE: All questions are being re-worded or re-phrased as needed to maintain the original meaning and intent but completely obscure those allegedly referenced until such time as it's needed to be known.

Care is also being taken to ensure each post's presentation remains unchanged as well.  This is not an attempt to "fix" anything which may have been incorrect or change the way any post is perceived.  Should anyone have cause to find fault with an update, please state exactly that and why so it can be addressed.  The comments section is completely open but like everyone else on the planet I can guarantee no privacy for anything communicated whether public or private.  11-12-2021]

[UPDATE: Close to all the questions have an answer.  Will be updating each posted question with an answer (potential answer) before re-posting.]

   The answers I've trying to find are now separate from the original blog.  As important as they seem to me they were a distraction there.

   Here they'll stay until the time is right.

   I can't predict the future and I'm not psychic... but at some point these questions and answers need to become much more relevant.

   I don't have any spoilers to give out.  The times I've realized an answer may have been in reach happen long enough after the fact it probably seems like I don't care...   It's likely some of them were misunderstandings on my part.

   Just so there's no doubt - I don't plan to stop looking for answers to these Questions.  I care about the answers and the reasons that  led to questions needing asked in the first place.  

   Here's a link to those Questions grouped by who they're addressed to.

   Whether it's good or bad I can't avoid the feeling that all things will be known in the end.

   If anyone knows an answer to a question please pass it along.

   That would be very much appreciated.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First person impression added - brother of Jacquell

First person impression added - Hibearnation