New question added - invoice

 [ANSWER: It was mentioned out of concern.]

The list of Questions

12-09-2020   Joseph Dale Dewitt and Vincent Michael Young:  Why did Joe (Joseph) stop by and mention an invoice then Vincent/Michael used my email address with no explanation so an invoice was sent to me?

  • Joseph stopped by my apartment and mentioned statements and actions of another person:
    • Said an friend had bullied this person into providing what the friend wanted
    • Said this person claimed he had the police "in his back pocket"
    • Said this person mailed people invoices
  • Vincent/Michael was at my apartment while I was at work several weeks later
    • Called and asked for my email address
    • Asked for and used my email address (before I could request he not use it) so that the type of invoice mentioned by Joseph was sent to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First person impression added - brother of Jacquell

First person impression added - Hibearnation

Pieces