New question added - hibernation

[NO ANSWER SO FAR:]

The list of Questions

05-07-2021   Vincent Michael Young:  Was Sunday November 3 the last time you saw Jaquell Mitchell-Cook?

   Did he meet you at the Holiday Inn St. Louis at 811 North Ninth Street after we went to an event on Sunday November 3, I started getting uncomfortable, and left after about 20 minutes?

  • You said it was fine if I left.  Jaquell was on his way and would be maybe 15 minutes longer.
  • You'd been suggesting I get tickets for the event all day by starting with sentences like "It's called Hi Bear Nation" with emphasis on each word in bold.
  • You textd some time later and said you were ready for me to pic you up.
  • I ended up going into the hotel and ran into you as you got off the elevator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First person impression added - brother of Jacquell

First person impression added - Hibearnation

Pieces